Our Flexi-school Federation was founded by the senior staff members from Hollinsclough CE Academy, and we operate from our small rural school in the Staffordshire Moorlands.
We are now making our approach to Flexi-schooling available to rural schools who are looking to establish their own Flexi-schooling provision and want the backup of the national lead and want to join a growing group of schools as an affiliate.
In the past, we offered this information free of charge, but the increased interest and the resulting demands on staff time, not to mention the declining revenue budget have forced us to apply a small one-off charge of £100.00 for affiliation to the Federation. This fee is the same for individuals or per school.
The affiliation will include access to current documentation, along with email and telephone support; and for an additional fee, you can visit Hollinsclough or choose to have one of our onsite consultancy support visits.
Affiliation will also provide access to other professionals and our network of contacts across the country, some of whom have access to the highest levels of Government.
Please note our fee structure below:
Affiliation Fee – a one-off charge of £100.00
Add on options in addition to the affiliation fee are shown below (note affiliation required).
Visit and Discussions at Hollinsclough (max 3 people inc sandwich dinner) £50.00 (9.30am to
Onsite Consultancy at your choice of venue (note additional expenses may apply – see below);
- One day consultancy: £200.00
- Half day consultancy: £120.00
- After school staff / Governors meeting up to 2 hours: @ £70.00 per meeting
- Expenses / Mileage charge (round trip) @ £0.35 per mile
- Overnight expenses (applicable when a single journey standard driving time is over 1.5 hours) @ £60.00 per night
- Hire of facilities – your cost or we can arrange on the basis of cost plus 10%
Cancellation charges – these are open to discussion
- Over four weeks’ notice no charge.
- Three to four weeks notice 25% of
- Two to three weeks’ notice 50% of
- One to two weeks’ notice 75% of
- Less than one weeks notice 90% of
We trust that you will agree that the combination of our experience, professional knowledge, flexibility and commitment to work closely with you, your staff and governors will provide your school with the ongoing support you will require.
We look forward to working with you as you develop your own Flexi-schooling offer at your school.
Current Schools affiliated to our Federation /
long standing partners
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email or telephone, details below.